Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC, #2) by…

Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC, #2)

by Jordan Marie

Although I finished this book, I found it hard-going. I didn't really engage with either Carrie or Jacob, as a result I found that the swearing started to grate on me and that I was skipping through the graphic sex scenes to get back to the story. Which was could Jacob conquer his demons? This was one aspect I did like as no-one waved a magic wand and solved everything, Jacob had to work at it. ( )
  SaraAnn05 | Feb 12, 2017 |
DESCRIPTION: Carrie

I’ve been in love with Jacob Blake since he picked me up in his strong arms. He held me close and promised me everything would be okay. I knew then, I had met the man who would own my heart forever.

I was five years old.

As the years went by, the need and longing for Jacob only increased—at least on my side. Jacob has never seen me as more than his kid sister’s best friend.

I’ve spent my life chasing after Jacob and trying to make him see I’m more than just his sister’s little friend. I never dreamed that by trying to show Jacob how much I loved him, I would also destroy him.

One night...one night that held so much promise, but ultimately destroyed the man I love and broke him in so many pieces, that I don’t know if he can be mended back together.

Jacob “Dancer” Blake

I’m finally home. Out of the hell hole I had been trapped in since killing another man. With the thrust of my knife everything changed.

That night I ended two lives, the scum who had been trying to rape my little sister’s friend... and my own. The other man got the easier out. I live and breathe in a hell I’ll never escape.

My brothers look at me with pity in their eyes. It cuts my insides out.

There’s trouble in the club, trouble all around us and I have to get my head straight. I have to be able to help them. Trouble is, I can’t even help myself. I just keep piling the mistakes up.

Carrie just might be my biggest mistake yet. ( )
  treehousereader | Dec 26, 2015 |
O..M..G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough Said....

Omg, I don't know where to start. Freaking loved it! Jordan Marie took such a hard, hard topic to face, even more so with Dancer being a rough and tough biker dude, and wove a story that grips you by the heart and squeezes it the whole way through. It will grip you with heartbreaking scenes, other times you will FEEL THE FEAR. Oh and thank you very much Ms.Jordan Marie, you made me bawl like a baby!!! Twice I had to stop reading cause I couldn't see through my tears. Ah hell, just go buy the dam book. ( )
  Sharon815 | Apr 23, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,450,239 books! | Top bar: Always visible