Legend by Katy Evans

wow what a story loved it very much thank you ( )
  foxelaine | May 25, 2018 |
Sometimes you have to love the classic tortured-soul man, new-to-town woman equaling sparks and love. Well, obviously there has to be some angst thrown in there because of said man. This recipe gets old sometimes... then sometimes it just works. This is one of those cases that it just works.

I think the reason I really enjoyed this book is because Katy has a wonderful, insightful and entrapping way with words. She just doesn't give you a story, she gives you a movie in your head. She let's you see inside her characters. You experience what they experience. You feel what they feel.

I always love a book with real internal struggle. These characters gave me exactly what I usually crave. Their struggle was so realistic and believable. I was trapped in their story from the first page. ( )
  AmberGoleb | Mar 13, 2018 |

FGMAMTC Blog Review  Excerpts
4.5 stars

Reese and Maverick have personal issues that are so understandable and relatable. This is a journey of self-discovery for them. They need to find their places in this world. Both are decent and good. The sweetness of this story was surprising for me. Maverick is a big, tough fighter with much to prove, but he had a handle on the romance and winning me over almost immediately.

Oz and Racer are side characters who caught my attention a lot. Oz has his own personal battle going on which touched me, and Racer is totally adorable. Of course I knew Remy's son would be.

I absolutely worship Remy. I was super excited when I discovered he was going to be a significant character in this story. After reading it, all I can think is how it is the perfect final book in this series. Remy will forever have my heart.

This is a must read for every fan of the Real series. I loved it.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents

Website / Facebook / Twitter / Google  / Pinterest / Goodreads / Tumblr / tsū / Bloglovin'

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
This is the last story in the "Real" series, and as this is the first book that I've read by Ms. Katy Evans I've got a lot of catching up to do as I absolutely loved this novel.
The writing is amazing and the characters are heartwarming. Maverick, an Underground fighter, was a very intense and complex character, he had many layers that were revealed as the story unfolded. Reese was shy, but smart, and Maverick's very presence gave her strength. As the story progressed the development of the characters was wonderful and their relationship was beautifully written.
There's mystery, great fight action and the suspense is really exciting, a real page turner. And I enjoyed meeting some great secondary characters that have appeared in previous books, which I intend to read I must say.
I highly recommend this book as it is a fantastic read. 5/5 ( )
  JulieD2 | Feb 9, 2016 |

"Can love really conquer all?--Book Six in Katy Evans's breakout New York Times bestselling series that began with Real. Maverick "The Avenger" Cage wants to rise to the top and become a legend in the ring. Though he keeps his identity well guarded, he's known on the fighting circuit as the new kid with a chip on his shoulder and a tattoo on his back that marks him as trouble. He's got a personal score to settle with the Underground's one and only Remington "Riptide" Tate. As Mav trains, he meets a young girl--the only other new person in the town--and sparks fly. When things get heated between them, he finds out she's none other than Reese Dumas, the cousin of Remington Tate's wife. A girl who's supposed to root against him and a girl he's supposed to stay away from. But Mav fights for the woman in his heart and the monsters in his blood. The world's eyes are on them, and the victor will go down in history as the ultimate fighting champion--the ultimate LEGEND"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,249,245 books! | Top bar: Always visible