Coal (Regulators MC, #3) by Jessie Lane

Coal (Regulators MC, #3)

by Jessie Lane, Chelsea Camaron

101880,191 (5)None

I'm a little late reading from this series, this was my first book, it won't be my last though, I love Chelsea Camaron's books and she did a terrific job with Jessie Lane.
The story has two completely different opposites that are drawn together, and neither of them have any clue why. Paisley, a young woman who likes to keep her life in balance, she can feel it, she eats right, and lives right so when she bumped into a sexy biker with her car she felt off balance and had to make it right. Coal tries to insist he's fine but Paisley or Pixie as he calls her feels she should do something for him, and they end up spending time together. They made an odd couple at first, with Pixie's, vegan, organic lifestyle, but after time, they fit right in.
I found the romance to be beautiful but be warned this is a dark and violent story. Pixie was endearing with her ultra clean lifestyle and big bad meat eating Coal comes across as a scary dude but there is another side to him he keeps hidden.
I'm looking forward to catching up with the series and seeing what's next for the Regulators MC. ( )
  JulieD2 | Mar 5, 2017 |

Jessie Laneprimary authorall editionscalculated
Camaron, Chelseamain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,587,877 books! | Top bar: Always visible