Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7) by…

Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)

by Jamie Begley

142683,257 (4)None

Lucky’s Choice is a complex story! But don’t let that overwhelm you, as every part of this tale is one nugget of deliciousness after the other.
I have a confession to make; I didn’t read the book before Lucky’s Choice! (Shocking, I know!) But that didn’t make a bit of difference. The story goes as follows…
Lucky was a man of many identities, but two identities felt the most like him. The first was his true identity; He is Lucky; the VP of The Last Riders MC Club and the Second was Dean, Pastor and man of God…but not really as he was undercover. Even though being a pastor was close to his heart, which is not the whole man.
But that is in the past, and now Lucky is making for lost time by bedding all of the women of the town, as well as the club girls. But it’s not the women he wants…but it’s the one he will deny himself.
Willa was overwhelmed, but loved being useful! Being a foster mother to children that need her (even if she did kill their uncle...in self-defense), But she still struggles with Lucky (or Dean as she still calls him).
Then we begin the journey of undercover bodyguards, people wanting revenge, love, hate, alcohol poisoning and the every changing will! And while it seems like I have barely told you about the story, even if I told you any more I would completely spoil the story for you.
This book was extremely well written! The plot was addictive and I enjoyed the twists, turns and the complete BLOW YOUR MIND surprises! I fell in love with every one of the Last Riders, even Moon!
So! As anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE MC romances! And I have to say that Lucky’s Choice has set the bar SO high that I don’t think any other book will ever beat it!
I give Lucky’s Choice the highest score I can give! 10 out of 10! And even that’s not enough!!!
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |
Excellent Book! ( )
  Katty723 | Sep 16, 2015 |

Lucky had always led a life of service. He had always put his life on the line for someone else, managing to survive by pure luck and skill. After bringing an end to a multi-state drug ring, he was finally able to live the life he had wanted as a Last Rider. A good man would walk away and not touch the curvy woman who had been tugging on his heartstrings. Lucky wasn't a good man. Therefore, the bad-ass biker in him had a choice: once again become the man he had pretended to be and stake his claim, or take the devil's highway. Contains mature themes.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,427,613 books! | Top bar: Always visible