More Than Enough (More Than, #5) by Jay…

More Than Enough (More Than, #5)

by Jay McLean

Act: Es el libro de Dylan pero *no* con Heidi, so... DNF@42%.

***

Que por favor este sea el libro de Dylan & Heidi.

Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & MoreI fell in love with this book. The hardships the characters go through completely break my heart. But I love the friendships Jake and Mikayla have. And I think Jake’s friends are amazing in the way that they form a support for Mikayla.

I can’t even imagine going through what they go through. Both try to be so strong for each other, and sometimes you have to take a step back to appreciate what’s right in front of you.

So much love for this book.
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & MoreThis book broke me. Luckily I was warned to have all the tissues. I can’t imagine going through anything that these characters have gone through. Things can happen in life that makes existing so much harder than anyone could imagine.

I loved seeing Dylan actually talk. Up until now, he’s been the broody silent one. But he has a sense of humor, and actually talks quite a bit when he has something to say.

I don’t want to say too much or I feel like I would give everything away. But I did enjoy the steady build up of the romance. It may seem fast at times, but it’s weeks and months in the making.

We get more Operation Mayhems in this book than the others combined. And the stunts are hilarious! Glitter definitely makes everything better!

What I took away from this book is that tragedy doesn’t have to define us. Even though it can break us to our worst moments, how we move on from that and make our mark in the world is how we will be remembered.
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |

Riley: I'm grateful he showed up on my doorstep, pissed off and angry at the world. If he hadn't, I wouldn't be here. And I don't just mean here on this journey with him. I mean here, in this world. Dylan: I wonder what events in all our lives-hers included-are the turning points, the points where we determine that the fear of our pasts and the uncertainty of our futures are greater than our need for happiness? Here. Now. While time and everything around us stands unmoving, who's to say we can't have it all? Contains mature themes.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,436,674 books! | Top bar: Always visible