Game Changer (Bomb Squad #3) by Melissa…

Game Changer (Bomb Squad #3)

by Melissa Cutler

102880,191 (5)None

Fantastic book! Deals with a ton of issues that really grab you by the heart and the author did a great job of getting the issues out there, dealing with them, and moving the story along all at the same time. The friendship that blossoms between Brandon and Harper is amazing and you could almost feel when it started turning into more. I'm loving this series and this book is easily read stand alone, although I recommend the others as well. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Game Changer (Bomb Squad #3) by Melissa Cutler

Military hero and minor celebrity Brandon Theroux moves away from Destiny Falls to appear on a reality television show leaving behind Harper Johnson.

Game Changer is my favorite Bomb Squad story yet! Melissa Cutler continues to outdo herself.

I loved hearing Brandon and Harper’s story. Those two have been egging each other on with their continuous bets since book one. The chemistry between the two has always been entertaining; Brandon not wanting to settle down and Harper not wanting to be a notch on Brandon’s bedpost.

The two become best friend in the story and we discover so much more about both characters. My heart went out to them. It is amazing how much the two actually have in common. They are a tremendous support system for one another, especially as Harper undergoes elective surgery.

The Reality Show side of the story reminded me a bit of Slapshot of Love by Gary Pearson. They both had similar views about the behind-the-scenes aspect of a reality television show, and both male grooms play hockey.

Game Changer is an incredible story that I could see so many people enjoying; whether you like military and/or sport romances, reality television shows, or stories of people overcoming cancer and/or physical disabilities. Melissa Cutler created an inspirational story that touched my heart.

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Sep 18, 2015 |

Melissa Cutler is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,613,931 books! | Top bar: Always visible