Switch Hitter by Roz Lee

Switch Hitter

by Roz Lee

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added bySheila1957, carad78

Bentley is in love with both Ashley and Sean but cannot tell Ashley about Sean. Ashley knows something is bothering him but cannot get him to open up. When he does, it could be the end of them all.

I liked these characters. I liked Sean. Bentley needed more of a backbone when communicating with Ashley. Ashley was also good but I could not connect with her as I have with the other women in this series. The sex is hot and when they finally decide what to do it is even better. The story was believable. I just wish Bentley could have opened up to Doyle. Doyle could have helped him a lot.

I do enjoy this series and these players. I look forward to reading more of them. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jul 31, 2016 |

Five years ago, switch-hitting left fielder, Bentley Randolph ran from his private shame and never looked back until the Mustangs new trade acquisition, Sean Flannery, walked into the locker room and laid him flat with a single punch, bringing the memories back in a flash of pain and humiliation. Unable to escape this time, Bentley has no choice but to face his complicated feelings for Sean, as well as the woman he loves. Sean Flannery hasn't forgotten the incident that changed his life or forgiven Bentley for the cowardly way he handled the encounter--asking to be traded to another team. Recently traded to the Mustangs himself, Sean is determined to keep his distance from the man of his dreams, up until the moment his fist connects with the left fielder's face and the ensuing brawl on the locker room floor reveals something he never dared hope for--Bentley still wants him.
Mustangs Baseball Series

Free Agent -( Free prequel novella) Todd and Brooke
Inside Heat - Jeff and Megan
Going Deep - Jason and Carrie
Bases Loaded - Antonio and Clare
Switch Hitter - Bentley and Sean
Spring Training - Todd and Brooke
Seasoned Veteran - Jake and Siobhan

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:07:56 -0400)

Roz Lee is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,008,586 books! | Top bar: Always visible