Indulge by Georgia Cates

Indulge

by Georgia Cates

Interesting

Really enjoyed most of Indulge loved both Beau and AJ/Anna James and was really interested in learning more of the subject of poly, so I will break this story into two parts before Hede/Wicked Week and after. Before Hede was awesome loved this half of the story was hot steamy and so funny in places big thumbs up from me , now on to after Hede big blah I so believe you would make so much more effort to clear up the misunderstanding, Beau gets a big sour grape from me for moving on so quickly and moving Two woman into his house geez does this guy not realise you don't have too move in with everyone you do the mambo with, and as for Anna James can't believe she was not going to tell Beau about Clark and uses his lifestyle as an excuse that's not her decision to make and to top it all off she's getting engaged. I also felt a bout sorry for AJ's Fiancé felt he was a bit used poor bloke. .grumbles aside really enjoyed the rest of the book and it was a very enjoyable read. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Beau Emerson is no gentleman.

Those hazel eyes.
That filthy mouth.
That greedy, hard body.

It all equates to one thing. Irresistible.

Except one thing.
Staying.

He can never know how much of me belongs to him. Too much is at stake.
Shh … don’t tell him he’s my everything.

My name is Anna James Bennett. And this is our story. ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 23, 2016 |

From New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Best-selling author, Georgia Cates, comes a steamy new standalone novel. Beau Emerson is no gentleman. Those hazel eyes. That filthy mouth. That greedy, hard body. It all equates to one thing. Irresistible. One look and I know he’ll bruise my lips and scar my knees. He’ll give me the best nine days of my life while ruining me in the most beautiful way imaginable. And I’ll let him because he has the power to talk me into anything. Except one thing. Staying. I have no choice. The things I desire from him will destroy me in the end. I want more than he’s capable of giving––something true and beautiful. He can never know how much of me belongs to him. Too much is at stake. Shh … don’t tell him he’s my everything. My name is Anna James Bennett. And this is our story.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 151485998X, Paperback)

Beau Emerson is no gentleman.

Those hazel eyes.
That filthy mouth.
That greedy, rock hard body.

It all equates to one thing. Absolutely irresistible.

Except one thing.
Staying.

He can never know how much of me belongs to him. Too much is at stake.
Shh … don’t tell him he’s my everything.

My name is Anna James Bennett. And this is our story.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:56:16 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,627,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible