Mr. Imperfect Series (Complete Collection)

Mr. Imperfect Series (Complete Collection)

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added byRubinaRamesh

House of Love:
Nikki Desai is an estate agent. Her first meeting with Karan Malhotra was not 'the love at first sight' kind that generally happens in most of the romance novels. In fact, it almost made him lose his eyesight..(it was funny actually even if that makes me sound like a sadist.)

Nikki had been looking for approval all her life from her father – but she never got it. Her struggle to get his approval nearly makes her lose the love of her life.

The setting…
The stories are set in Dallas and Ms.Chopra has kept the essence of the state throughout the story. The life of the ‘Desis’ in the city of Dallas is highlighted very well. Nikki and Karan, as the second-generation Indian settlers, stay true to their form. From the morning gym scenes to the hectic pace of Nikki's professional life, all bring out the life of an NRI in the cities of the USA.

“She had heard so many horror stories that she thought it was a must-carry item for all agents, especially women.”
Life of an estate agent could not have been described better. It caught on the fear perfectly that the women estate agents in USA live by. Nikki shimmered on the pages as a live character as she walks us through the city of Dallas.

Arranged Marriage..
This became my favorite of the three. There were many instances where I saw myself as Sonali, the first generation settling outside India. After her marriage to Ishaan, she travelled to Dallas and was introduced to the lives of the Indians in the USA. Cultural shocks soon overcame her inhibitions and she understood the true meaning of being an Indian outside India.
Read the whole review at :
http://www.rubinaramesh.com/2015/07/mr-imperfect-series-by-aditi-chopra.html ( )
  RubinaRamesh | Jul 26, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,291,881 books! | Top bar: Always visible