Perfect Dreams by Marsha Greene

Perfect Dreams

by Marsha Greene

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byMadihaJ

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

This book was far more appreciative than i thought it would be. To be honest at first the cover didn't inspire me much to read it, (i am a reviewer i must be honest, no offense to the author.I hope it helps her in future) The cover was not worthy of this amazing book. The story was a complete roller coaster of emotions. Very well-written and the story was very well executed.

I liked the character of Julia very much. She was simple, beautiful and soft. She was portrayed vulnerable but her character was very strong. She is a glass artist and has faced a lot in her life.

Andrew, an ex-navy seal is an amazing, alpha male with a wild and dirty mouth.
Julia wants to confine herself in someone strong & reliable and thats what she finds in Andrew. They start falling for each other but soon they start realizing that they are connected already.

The story was full of surprises, twists and turns, keeping you on the edge of your seat, forcing you to keep turning the pages.
Nice effort by the author.

Highly recommended. ( )
  MadihaJ | Jul 27, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,187,851 books! | Top bar: Always visible