Be the One (Crave, #2) by Nina Levine

Be the One (Crave, #2)

by Nina Levine

Series: Crave (2)

The attraction between Jett and Presley is all consuming. Nina Levine does an amazing job of pulling you into the story and making you feel what the characters are feeling.

Jett is one HOT Rockstar!! He could melt your panties with just a smile, and he does that to Presley on a daily basis. I love how he tells it like it is and doesn’t take no for an answer, especially from Presley. He also has his demons, and we find out more about why it is hard for him to let anyone into his heart. That is some serious stuff right there; the stuff tears were formed from.

Presley is one badass chick! I totally loved her smart mouth and back talking to Jett and that it just sets him off even more. Every time she got smart, he got hotter and hotter for her and the sex was off the charts! I totally love the way she stands by him through all of this, will not give anything away, no spoilers from me, but the tears!!!

The interactions of all of the characters in this book grew to epic levels, with the band mates and BFFs. The rest of the series looks promising and I’m looking forward to read the coming installments. Another great 5 starts from me, and another HUGE fan of Ms. Levine here!

Reviewed by Patti for East Coast Book Chicks. East Coast Book Chicks was provided with an advance copy of the book by the author in exchange for a review. This review will also appear on the blog and its (Amazon) page.
  pcorrea3 | Dec 19, 2016 |
We continue the story with Jett and Presley finding that their relationship wasn't going as smoothly as they first thought it would. Jett is a successful rockstar, used to getting his own way, and is feeling a little possessive of Presley, and she having been through a relationship like that before doesn't want to do it again and spends a lot of time trying to reassure Jett that she is want's only him.
There's a lot of pressure on the couple, from his career and the groupies that follow him, bad accusations and reporters that hound them.
Jett is a very independent character and finds it difficult to lean on others, will Presley get tired off waiting for Jett to turn to her in his hour of need.

There's a lot of steamy sex in this book, drama and emotion, I have to admit, yes I had an 'ugly cry'. The characters in the band are great I hope they all get a story.
I love this series and I'm really looking forward to the next 'Crave' book. ( )
  JulieD2 | Aug 16, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,955,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible