Durarara!!, Volume 2 by Ryohgo Narita

Durarara!!, Volume 2

by Ryohgo Narita

14None683,257 (3.67)1

No reviews
This is the light novel. Please do not combine with the manga adaptation.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031630476X, Paperback)

"I love people. Who do I love, you ask? No, no! I love everyone--all of humanity! What do I love about them? Don't ask such rude questions! I love everything about them. Everything! But I cannot love you. And you--you should love me."

Ikebukuro, Tokyo. A place where the clumsy and inept at love gather. A high school girl worried about her status. A third-rate magazine reporter covering the Ikebukuro beat. A teacher suspected of sexual harassment. A thug wearing a yellow bandanna, who is said to be toughest around. A young man who deals in all manner of sensitive information. And a headless rider on a coal-black motorcycle. As these individuals and more are drawn into a whirl of unlucky incidents, Ikebukuro itself will begin to crumble...!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:07:05 -0400)

Ikebukuro, Tokyo is a place full of strange characters that are drawn into a series of unlucky incidents.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,361,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible