Shoshanna's Short Shorts (sexy stories) by…

Shoshanna's Short Shorts (sexy stories)

by Shoshanna Evers

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byJerseyGirlBookReview

No tags.

If you are a fan of erotic romance stories, then boy do I have a treat for you! In Shoshanna's Short Shorts, author Shoshanna Evers has put together a sexy collection of eleven erotic romance short stories from nine of her published anthologies that is sure to curl your toes and have you reaching for a fan!

This very enticing erotic romance collection has eleven deliciously titled short stories that will easily peak your interest and draw you into a world of passion, heat, and unadulterated sex that is so sizzling hot, that you're bound to scorch your fingers as you turn the pages. This collection of erotic romance stories features a variety of smoking hot storylines and themes: dominatrix, bondage, sexy cowboys and firemen, vampires, and hard core sex scenes that is not for the faint at heart or for people who blush easily. These eleven sexy stories promises to get your motor humming! So without giving away any tantalizing spoilers, take my word for it and read Shoshanna's Short Shorts, it is a quick little erotic romance short story collection that you can read in one hot lazy summer afternoon, you can thank me later! *wink, wink*

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book blast event hosted by Goddess Fish Promotions.

http://jerseygirlsizzlingbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/07/shoshannas-short-short... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Jul 28, 2015 |

Shoshanna Evers is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,334,815 books! | Top bar: Always visible