Deadly Christmas Secrets (Mission: Rescue)…

Deadly Christmas Secrets (Mission: Rescue)

by Shirlee McCoy

111820,536 (5)None

Title: Deadly Christmas Secrets (Mission: Rescue)
Author: Shirlee McCoy
Pages: 224
Year: 2015
Publisher: Love Inspired Suspense
My rating is 5 stars.
The main female character named Harper has withdrawn from a busy life after the murder of her sister and niece. Harper purchases a nice cabin in the middle of nowhere and crafts pottery that becomes well known and sought after. However, the name signed on the pottery could in no way lead anyone to her or so she thought.
One day an SUV pulls into her driveway and from that moment on Harper is on the run, being shot at, and doesn’t know who is the one responsible for threatening her life. A new clue has popped up that seems to point to the fact that her niece is not dead, a hope that Harper has held onto since no body was ever found.
A man who shows up at her out-of-the-way cabin has unknowingly led the killers right to her front door. Now, Logan must protect Harper while locating her niece and solving the cold case. The closer they come to locating the niece, the higher the risk to Harper and those who are trying to protect her 24 hours a day.
Grab a blanket, a hot cup of chocolate and then spend a few hours feeling as if you are riding a rollercoaster as both solving the case and the budding romance between Lucas and Harper will take you for a ride. I really enjoyed this story, finishing the book in record time. These Love Inspired Suspense novels make a wonderful gift for the readers in your family or circle of friends!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” ( )
  lcjohnson1988 | Dec 18, 2015 |

When new evidence surfaces that Harper Shelby's niece is possibly alive, Harper doesn't expect it to endanger her life. For her protection, she has to put her much-guarded trust in Logan Fitzgerald, the man who unknowingly led a killer to her doorstep. Hired to track Harper down, security and rescue expert Logan doesn't like that he's been used to find a woman who someone apparently wants dead. Now he won't leave Harper's side until he can guarantee her safety and untangle the truth from the lies regarding her sister and niece's murders. The closer they get to finding answers, the more intent the killer becomes on making sure that there won't be a family reunion--or happily-ever-after for Harper this Christmas.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,178 books! | Top bar: Always visible