The Alice Street Inn (The Riverton Romances…

The Alice Street Inn (The Riverton Romances Book 1)

by P.A. Wilson

This was a short, quick and sweet read. I love books about second chances and this one did not disappoint. Wonderful story and memorable characters makes this a must read.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review via Netgalley. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Sep 22, 2015 |
As a first time Inn manager Nikki is doing well. Keeping to her plans, not so much. This is a nice, light, romantic read. Recommended. ( )
  JaiW | Sep 16, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from Librarything for an honest review.

This is a great second chance love story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and read it start to finish at one time! The book does have some editing to do yet, but besides that, it is great (that is why I gave it 4 stars not 5). I hope to have a sequel written, as I would love to see what the future brings for Niki and Alex, as well as Max and Alicia! ( )
  LisaSB | Sep 4, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from Librarything for an honest review

Niki works for a law firm and is enjoying her quiet life. One day she gets called into her bosses office and her world is shattered. She gets blamed for removing from the discovery two documents and giving them to the opposing side. It has now cost her firm five million dollars and they dismiss her from her position. Niki knows she is innocent, but cuts her loses and decides to call her friend Max. He is always there to comfort her and give her encouragement and has an offer to help change her life.

Alex lives in Riverton and owns the Alice Street Inn. He is busy as a lawyer at his dad's firm and is in desperate need of a manager for the Inn. Max suggests to his friend that he has the perfect person to manage the inn . Niki decides she needs the change and moves to Riverton to take on the role of manager of the inn.

When Niki and Alex meet for the first time, sparks fly and tension mounts. There is definitely an attraction between them, but Alex feels Niki is to aggressive in wanting to change things in the inn. Niki is frustrated that Alex won't let her make the inn more profitable and begins to wonder if she has made a mistake in coming there.

Will Niki and Alex be able to work together? Can Niki deal with her past, or will it interfere with her future with Alex? Alex must confront someone from his past that stole from him and try to move forward. As the two try to straighten their lives out, will it be to much for them?

The author writes a great story showing conflict with others and a romance that could bloom into something magical. It has great characters, some which are kinda shady but it makes for a fun read. ( )
  Harley0326 | Aug 25, 2015 |
This was a fast paced, quick, sweet read. I loved it. I enjoyed the characters and the story. It is a second chances story which I love. I can't wait to read more from this author. The only trouble I had, is I wish there could have been more. It was a short story and I think I would have loved it even more if more of the story had been told. ( )
  MDramagurl | Aug 15, 2015 |
Loved this book! Didn't want it to end! Enjoyed the characters very much!
added by alicelehman | editLibraryThing, Alice Lehman (Mar 31, 2016)

P.A. Wilson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,428,969 books! | Top bar: Always visible