The Paradox of Tele-Awareness by Vito Veii

The Paradox of Tele-Awareness

by Vito Veii

322,001,085 (5)None

It is great to be able to imagine the future world this way, and it really arouses one's own imagination, too! ( )
  claudiaeugenie.laube | Jul 31, 2015 |
I received a manuscript for review . I strive to issue a succinct and honest opinion . I also strive to give observations that are obvious to new readers. This book is written in a thought flow that many of my friends who are engineers have. If you are familiar with the author's Infinite Worlds series then, this book will expound on the thought flow and technological visions for the future. There is dialogue between characters parsing through descriptions of future technological advancements . I was most impressed with the concept of there being aliens that are so advanced that they are beyond technology. For a moment, I pondered what it would be like to be in a situation of needing to save your world and seeking help from other worlds. You can read this and pace through the dialogue , just let it flow. There are many characters in this book. Just read forward and be amazed at the imagineering that can happen with the future of technology. ( )
  Jo_Ammons | Jul 30, 2015 |

imagine going into the future where there are no limits. You are seeking to save your world and you run into aliens that are so beyond the advancement of technology they have no need for technology. In addition these aliens could care less about the future of other worlds. You seek out others to align wit to get the aid you need. You travel in solar powered cars and you have the technology to take a simple gift and sprinkle a drop of water on it and it can grow into leaps and bounds. If you have imagined anything under the sun, you will enjoy the trip through this book and experience the boundless leaps and advancements of what we may have to look forward to in the next 25 years.
Travel far beyond, time has no barrier, future exceeds expectations

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,824,915 books! | Top bar: Always visible