Angels, Angels, Everywhere by Michelle Beber

by Michelle Beber

521,436,638 (4.5)None
Recently added bylaura-thomas, EleniK, alekee

Such a joy to read.

There were several things I enjoyed about this book.

Size, for one. The print book is as large, if not larger, than a magazine. So easy to read.

It also allows you to view the fabulous illustrations. As you turn the pages, you’ll have these wonderful full sized and vivid illustrations and on the opposite page, in bold text, will be an inspirational rhyme.

I’m fascinated by angels. Yes, I do believe in them and that they walk among us.

While this is directed towards parents to read to their young ones and for early readers, adults can enjoy it for themselves too.

I keep it on my work table and occasionally open it up to read again. I enjoy the way the content is written as rhymes, and have memorized many of them. I’m inspired and encouraged just like children would be.

Brings a smile to my face. And I’m sure parents and their children will be smiling too after reading this book. ( )
  laura-thomas | Feb 1, 2016 |
A sweet easy read for 7 and 8 year old children, and one that will bring them joy. We all know about Angles, this book brings them up close, and makes our young ones think about the ones that are near them.
The book rhymes and there us a short sentence on each page, along with a colorful drawing depicting the picture. Our boys loved turning the pages on this quick read.
I received this book through Pump Up Your Book Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Jul 30, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,731,172 books! | Top bar: Always visible