Back To Us by Teresa Roman

Back To Us

by Teresa Roman

811,035,133 (5)None

[I received a free digital edition from the author in exchange for an honest review]

This is one of the most emotional love stories I’ve read until now! In my opinion it’s very well written and has well developed characters. The action is very nicely built and there is no rush to the ending.

It focuses on the relationship between Jess and Justin, two burdened souls, each with a past that has left them scarred. They try to move past the beautiful friendship that formed over the summer but they don’t have enough faith in the other’s feelings and they lack as well the self-confidence. Both characters have a pain they carry: Jess was abandoned by her parents at age 14 with an idea that she will never be good enough for someone. Justin’s military career ended suddenly and he came home with not only a broken mind, but as well a broken future.

They will have to fight for their love against their own demons and many outside obstacles. If they are strong enough to overcome them, you will find out by reading the book. I can tell you that it is a life lesson for all of us. Even though we may not face the same barriers, the story teaches us all how to have faith in our strengths. I recommend it will all my heart! For more about the book, feel free to check the article posted on my blog: https://lillysbookworld.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/back-to-us/ ( )
  lilly_charysma | Mar 10, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,730,874 books! | Top bar: Always visible