Crossing the Line by Lisa B. Kamps

Crossing the Line

by Lisa B. Kamps

Crossing the Line (Baltimore Banners #1) by Lisa B. Kamps

Amber Johnson is on a mission to become a full-time sports reporter, her assignment to get an interview with Baltimore Banners goalie, Alec Kolchak, the man who does not do interviews.

I love how Amber gets Alec to give her an interview, and I appreciate Alec’s terms. It ends up making a fun and unexpected story. I really like both characters. Amber is persistent and smart. Alec is caring and sweet. I mean a real tough hockey player...

Being someone who frequently suffers from headaches, I empathized with Amber. I love that Alec was compassionate in those circumstances. Often people that do not suffer from the same affliction do not sympathize.

Amber’s newspaper competition, Gerry Brown, is a slimy piece of work. He is untrustworthy and conniving, making the story interesting.

I love Ian Donovan. He is a good friend to both Amber and Alec. I also like Amber’s editor, Tim Norton; he is a smart man.

Crossing the Line was well-written and entertaining read. I really enjoyed the story and had a hard time putting it down.

Complimentary copy provided via manicreaders.com in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Nov 30, 2015 |

Lisa B. Kamps is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,616,037 books! | Top bar: Always visible