Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #3) by…

Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #3)

by Charmaine Pauls

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bylowekel, JerseyGirlBookReview

In Aeromancist, author Charmaine Pauls weaves an intriguing paranormal erotic tale that follows the dramatic trials and tribulations that befalls lovers Lann Drean and Katherine White after they spend thirty passionate days together.

Lann, aka The Weatherman, has the supernatural ability of being able to control the weather. Kat is a normal woman who falls for Lann, and after spending thirty passionate days together, Lann's supernatural abilities has unfortunately put Kat's life in peril, which spurs him on to save her at any cost.

Aeromancist is a well-written paranormal erotic tale that is part of the Seven Forbidden Arts Series. While this can be a stand alone read, I would suggest that you read the series in sequential order so that you can follow the continuation of the storyline in each book of the series. That being said, I am normally not a fan of paranormal stories, but I couldn't resist reading this book as part of a virtual book tour that I coordinated, and I am glad that I did. Author Charmaine Pauls easily draws the reader into Lann and Kat's story, you can't help but get caught up in the great mixture of erotic romance, paranormal activities, and suspense that is intertwined throughout the story. The storyline flows so smoothly that you don't even realize how many pages you have read until you get to the dramatic conclusion. This story left me wanting more and very interested in finding out what the storylines / themes will be in the rest of the series, that I have decided to go back and read the series in sequential order.

If you want to read an enjoyable paranormal erotic romance series that will transport you to another realm, than I highly recommend that you read the Seven Forbidden Arts Series!

Thank you Charmaine for introducing me to the paranormal erotic romance genre, you have gained a new fan, and I look forward to reading many more of your novels in the future.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author / publisher in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Pump Up Your Book.

http://jerseygirlsizzlingbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/07/aeromancist-by-charmai... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Jul 31, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,197,754 books! | Top bar: Always visible