Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis-Graves

Heart-Shaped Hack

by Tracey Garvis-Graves

5 stars. I just loved it. I thought it was such a great and original plot. Ian is now my #1 geek hero! He was just so cool. The banter between Kate and Ian was spectacular and I laughed and laughed. I like that there was some suspense and mystery thrown in as well. It was the icing on the cake. Really a perfect read that I loved and can't wait for book 2. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
This book... oh my this book. Such a great story. So unique and inventive. I devoured it in less than twenty-four hours. I didn't want to put it down.

This is one of those sweet stories that give you the giggles and has you smiling constantly. Such a wonderful storyline and great writing, there is no way you can't adore this book!

At first you think this is just a fluffy love story. Girl meets boy. Boy ticks her off. She falls for boy. Boy has already fallen for her... But it's not that fluffy story. That is only the beginning. Instead of dragging out all of the fluff, Tracey adds a twist. A great twist. A twist that leaves you panting and your heart jumping out of your chest, waiting to see what will happen next.

Everyone that follows my reviews knows that I don't go for the sweet love stories. I like dark and soul wrenching stories. Although, this one is not dark or soul wrenching, it has enough mysterious twists that I was enthralled with the story. I couldn't get enough of it.

For all of you always wanting your happily ever after... don't worry, this isn't a cliffhanger. You get an ending you will most likely want and should be satisified with. I was satisified. Which, is unusual for me. I shocked myself in being content with the ending. It really ends just the way it should.

This is most definitely a book for you all to pick up. It's a quick read. It flows seamlessly. You will have it done in no time, and your heart will be full of all kinds of good stuff once you are finished. ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |

Tracey Garvis Graves is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,936,930 books! | Top bar: Always visible