Sometimes I Think of You by T.J. Dell

by T.J. Dell

431,664,912 (4)None
Recently added bykatsmiao, SassyCassie

I'm going to look for more books in this series.

This one is about the oldest of the sextuplets, and I enjoyed the story and the characters. I'm looking forward to reading about the other siblings. This is the first book I've read by T.J. Dell. The writing is very good, and it was a fun read. ( )

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,289,140 books! | Top bar: Always visible