Contamination Zero by T.W. Piperbrook

Contamination Zero

by T.W. Piperbrook

Amazon Synopsis:
The infection starts with Frank, one of the locals at the town bar. In just a few hours, it has consumed the entire town.
Dan Lowery, one of only four police officers in St. Matthews, soon realizes he is no match for the impending destruction. Violence and bloodshed litter the streets, and the infected roam freely. No one here is safe—not even his family.
Somewhere, someone knows what is happening, and about the horrors to come...but is it too late?

My Review:
Dan the police officer's main focus in his life is his wife and daughter, Julie and Quinn. His usually quiet small ton police work has little to no crime, no more than hauling drunks into the drunk tank, until one night on his way home after a shift, his fellow police officer calls to tell him the usual town drunk has died in his cell. Once he gets there he realized that not only is Frank dead, but Howard, the other cop, has a chunk missing out of his arm, from the prisoner. That's when things start really going south. The book changes viewpoints frequently, and although I don't usually like that, it really helped move the story along. Super short, only about 140 pages, it kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for hat was going to happen next. I'm glad I read this and I definitely want to know what happens next. Check out this book if you like action packed zombie books.
Thanks for reading! Check out this review and more at my blog.
(Radioactivebookreviews.wordpress.com) ( )
  aurora.schnarr | Aug 13, 2017 |
Contamination Prequel (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Series): This is a thrilling book. I found myself attached to the characters and on edge with worry about what was about to happen next. A definite page turner especially for Apocalyptic fans. I hope to read every book this author writes. ( )
  ReneeRobinson | Apr 29, 2014 |

T.W. Piperbrook is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,453,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible