Kulti by Mariana Zapata

Only my second book from Mariana Zapata but I will keep looking for more from her. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
I absolutely loved "Kulti" by Mariana Zapata. I am obsessed with this author and her slow burn writing style. Her characters and especially the complex and flawed alpha men in her books really suck you in and leave you gutted at the end. Having read a few of her other books, I knew the ending would be epic and I wasn't disappointed. I waited in anticipation for the end and whoaaa... that was such a great story.
I've never read a soccer themed sports book and I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to follow along with a sport I don't know much about. At the end of the day, it was so secondary to the plot. Do yourself a favor and grab this book and prepare for a moderate book hangover when you are finished.
Happy Reading...enjoy! ( )
  AmyJ71 | Jun 20, 2017 |
I absolutely loved this. I only picked it up to fulfill a challenge prompt and I am so glad that I chose this book. The characters were fantastic. I loved the chemistry between them and the slow burn of the romance. I will definitely be checking out some more books by Zapata. ( )
  LenaR0307 | Oct 7, 2016 |
I can't get enough of this author's books. I loved this book and especially loved the audio version I listened to. I loved being able to hear Kulti's German accent and hear the emotions of the characters as they were performed when read. I love long books that get you engaged in the lives of the characters where you feel you really know them too especially strong and sassy female leads. This was one of those books. It has been over two weeks since I finished this book and it is still staying with me. I love books that do that. If you have never tried an audio book or just want to experience a story in a different way, this is a good book to try. ( )
  schoolnurse | Aug 8, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,910,448 books! | Top bar: Always visible