Natural Love by Sara Celi

Natural Love

by Sara Celi

91950,433 (2.5)None

I sat down to read this one and found myself so consumed that I ended up reading the whole book in one sitting. Forbidden romances are my favorite and this one did not disappoint.

Avery & Spencer come from a well known, wealthy family. They are taught to always present themselves in a respectable manner and never let others see their flaws. Most importantly though, they are step siblings tangled in a forbidden romance. They know that their attraction towards one another is wrong, but their emotions take over and rules get broken.

The story is told from Spencer's perspective and while I'm not a huge fan of the male's POV, it worked wonders in this story. I found myself intrigued by his thoughts and feelings. He is so torn, yet so dead set on what his heart truly wants. He tries to keep Avery at arm's length for a while, but slowly gives in to temptation. Their romance is forbidden so obviously it is passionate, secretive, romantic, and suspenseful. I was just waiting for them to get caught and have to explain what really was going on.

While I enjoyed this book a lot I would have loved to see the story unfold quicker... The secrets to be revealed and the intense ending we got to go into more detail so we could really feel the emotion. I felt as though it was hard to connect because a huge plot point occurs then we are left with just one chapter to wrap it all up. I definitely think this had major potential to be an emotional, heart wrenching ending that left me thinking HOLY 5 stars, but sadly I was left thinking, What? That's all we get?

All in all, I definitely recommend this book to everyone who believes that love can surpass all. ( )
  ReadersCandyb | Oct 7, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,077,208 books! | Top bar: Always visible