Island Dreams (Wildflower B&B Romance Book…

Island Dreams (Wildflower B&B Romance Book 2)

by Kimberly Rose Johnson

322,001,085 (5)None
Recently added bynovunus, BeverlyL, Becky_L

What an enjoyable story! Kimberly Rose Johnson writes warm inviting books that draw you into the story through her delightful settings and great character development. Island Dreams is the second book in her Wildflower Bed and Breakfast Romance series.
You will enjoy the return of some of the characters from book one, as well as meeting some new ones. Piper’s strong personality is the perfect backdrop for the strong message of surrender. Piper doesn't have to be strong in and of herself. Her (our) strength comes when we surrender every part, every detail, to God's control, remembering that we cannot do things in and of ourselves, but rather, we need to seek the Lord, and His strength, in all things.
I love the island setting off the coast of Washington, as well as the warm and friendly bed and breakfast atmosphere. I also appreciate the element of faith that is always included in every one of this author’s books. She writes a clean and God-honoring book with a very purpose-driven message.
I look forward to the third book in this series.
A copy of this book was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ( )
  BeverlyL | Aug 2, 2015 |
An island off the coast of Washington is the setting for Kimberly Rose Johnson's second book, Island Dreams, in the Wildflower B & B series. Ms. Johnson defines the scenery so well that one can imagine riding the ferry, exploring the island, seeing the beautiful vistas,and in general, falling in love with the island.

Piper Hunt is a young, single real estate developer who is hoping to build a resort on her parents' property. She wants Chase Grayson and his landscaping firm to provide the outdoor ambience, but Chase is anything but convinced development is good for the island. Piper and Chase are like beginning dancers in their relationship;stumbling,fumbling around,finally getting into the groove of the dance on both a professional and personal level, only to suddenly loose the sense of the tempo again, and step on each others' feet. Can Piper and Chase join forces in honesty,or will they destroy each other's hopes for the future?

We also get to see more of Zoe and her fiance, Nick. The closer the wedding comes, the more glitches arise. Will this couple actually make it down the aisle?

This is a very sweet,clean,Christian romance and a good follow up to book I, Island Rescue. If you like Christian romances, this is a book and series for you!

I gratefully received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Becky_L | Jul 27, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,108,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible