Cowgirl for Keeps by Lacy Williams

Cowgirl for Keeps

by Lacy Williams

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byJennyDominguez

This is a wonderful story of how God can & does change lives. Anna a young widow with two young children, needs a total kitchen renovation. She can’t believe it when her pastor shows up with the guy in college that broke her heart? She's never quite forgiven him for his drunken behavior on their date and at her wedding reception. I enjoyed getting to know Kelly a nice seeking second chances. Kelly never makes excuses for his past and always owns up to what he did wrong. He tries to show Anna (the person he feels that he hurt the worst), he has changed over and over again. I understand Anna's hesitancy but happy that she forgives him and gives him a second chance. I love this series. Lacy Williams is one of my favorite authors and I always look forward to publications of a new book. ( )
  JennyDominguez | Feb 27, 2016 |
Prologue: “I'm sorry I'm late...”
Chapter One: “Mo-om!"
"Gina's telling!”

Lacy Williams is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,273,561 books! | Top bar: Always visible