CAT CARE: PROPER Nail, Skin & Ear Care,…

CAT CARE: PROPER Nail, Skin & Ear Care, VITAL to Prevent MANY Cat Disease:…

by The Nelson Family

1None3,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byrowelsumagaysay92
care (1) cats (1) disease (1) prevention (1)

No reviews
I bought this book to make sure I could handle buying a cat. I never knew just now much work they were. I loved learning about the most important ways to take care of your cat and keep them healthy. I can't wait to go adopt my kitten and start properly grooming them.
added by rowelsumagaysay92 | editAmazon.com, Devon (May 18, 2015)

Discover EXACTLY How to PREVENT Your Cat from Scratching Your Furniture to Shreds, Contracting Ear Mites, & Several Common Skin Conditions.

When you buy a kitten or adopt a pet from a kennel, cattery or humane society you’re giving them a second chance at an awesome life, and part of this responsibility is keeping an eye on their health. If you’re new to cat ownership, learning the basics now will allow you to feel confident in your abilities to keep your kitty happy and it will set you up for many years of being a crazy (yet responsible) cat person.

Here is a Preview of What You Will Learn:

We will focus on three main cat care areas: ear care, nail care, and pet grooming or skin care

After reading this book, you will be able to look for signs of illness in your cat

You will learn some basic cat facts and care techniques.

You will learn how to properly check for ear mites and trim your cat’s nails in a SAFE way!

We will discuss the controversial topic of declawing and other methods that will help keep your awesome furniture looking brand new

After learning some tips to trim your cat’s nails… your friends might start calling you “the cat whisperer”

Basic cat care knowledge can help to keep your feline healthy and in turn prevent horrible medical conditions, minimize visits to the veterinarian and help you to cut down on pet insurance premiums. Getting up close and personal with your kitty when trimming claws, checking ears and grooming can also help you to bond; after all, your cat is no doubt a bit of a diva and loves you to give her all of your attention. With a little practice, these simple cat care techniques will soon become second nature to you.

This book was created by the owners of the ultimate diva cat Princess Peanut, AKA #ThePean. This sassy little lady is one of the most demanding cats in Vancouver, and learning the basics of cat care was a must in order to keep her healthy, happy and, of course, looking beautiful. We hope our advice will help you to raise an equally fabulous kitty cat!

__________
ear mites in cats, ear mites, cat care, pet grooming, cat, cats, humane society, adopt a pet, cat breeds, cat games, kennel, cat facts, pet insurance, vets, cat whisperer, cat nails, declawing cats, cat training, cat, cats, kitten, cat behaviour, cat books,

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,291,867 books! | Top bar: Always visible