A Colebridge Quilted Christmas (Colebridge…

A Colebridge Quilted Christmas (Colebridge Community)

by Ann Hazelwood

131723,089 (5)None
1511 (1) fiction (3) novel (1) read (1) Red (1) to-read (1)

This book is the eighth and final novel in this series, and I was given the opportunity to review this book, I now am looking forward to reading the entire series. So yes this can be read alone, and enough information is included to carry you through, so you know what is going on.
When this book opens we are very much into the Christmas Season in Colebridge, and Anne is busy everywhere, so much on her plate, you want to tell her to breath. Little Sammy is about to enjoy his first Christmas, and be the center of everyone’s world.
As I turned the pages of this book I became so absorbed in Anne’s world, and put myself in her shoes, and I will tell you once you pick it up, you can’t put it down, it is so compelling a read.
Where Anne has a lot of problems, and grief being the main one, she seems to be constantly thinking of others. The Christmas spirit abounds in this story, and wait until you see the Christmas Market, it is described so well, felt I was there.
What a gift Ann Hazelwood has to bring the written word alive, while this was my first book by here, it will not be my last.
I received this book from the Publisher American Quilter’s Society, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Aug 4, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,283,837 books! | Top bar: Always visible