Win Me Over (Hearts and Crafts) by Nicole…

Win Me Over (Hearts and Crafts)

by Nicole Michaels

This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & MoreReview
I adored both Callie and Bennett. They are full of passion, want to help others, and completely devoted to those on their teams.

Callie is hilarious. She's very outspoken and bites off more than she can chew. She's been proud of herself to never needing, or wanting, a man. But that may all change when she is paired with Bennett to compete in a dance competition. Bennett is definitely broody. He used to play professional football, but wants his players to know that football isn't everything.

The story overall is pretty predictable, but that's completely okay with me. We follow Callie and Bennett trying to figure out how they feel about each other, and how they fit in each others' lives. Seeing the two of them interact was funny, awkward, and really sweet. The writing flows really well, and we always know who is speaking. Callie's mom is funny, and I love all of her friends. I can't wait to read about the next couple in the Hearts & Crafts series. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
Loved it!! This is the second book in the Hearts and Crafts series and I was worried I wouldn't like it as much as I did the first. I was wrong!! I loved Callie and Bennett's story. Take a little football, a hunky coach, some dancing with the stars, and a beautiful dance coach and you've got yourself a great story! This one was fun, sexy, and emotional at times. Definitely one I would recommend to everyone. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
This small town romance between a bakery shop owner and football coach is filled with friends, laughter and romance but also includes pain, loss and heartache.

Both Callie and Bennett work with high school students in Preston, Missouri. He is the head football coach and a science teacher with a past that has left him with a few scars – both physical and mental. Callie owns Callie’s Confections and has been roped into coaching the high school dance team. In addition, there is a dance competition that Callie and Bennett need to prepare for and both of them hope to win.

The story is somewhat predictable but the feisty female and hunky somewhat troubled male have a story that provided me with a fun afternoon read and it was an enjoyable afternoon indeed.

This is the first book I have read by this author and am hoping to read more of her work in the future.

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press for the copy of this book to read and review. ( )
  CathyGeha | Aug 5, 2015 |

While working with the town's beloved football coach, Callie Daniels--a bakery owner, blogger and dance team coach--discovers there is more to this man than meets the eye. She decides to break his focus on winning by showing him that some plays are better off the field.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,639 books! | Top bar: Always visible