Left To Darkness by Craig Saunders

Left To Darkness

by Craig Saunders

521,436,638 (4.13)None

I'd review it now, but I think I need a vodka, cigarette, and a shower first (and i don't smoke or drink..).. Crikey Dingoes! Rtc ( )
  BookFrivolity | Apr 23, 2016 |
Review copy

Left To Darkness is the third piece I've read by Craig Saunders over the last year. There was one word I used in my prior reviews of both Bloodeye and Masters of Blood and Bone. That word is "strange," and it certainly applies again to his newest book from Darkfuse publishers.

Over the last year, I've grown more and more fond of Craig's writing style. Interesting, fully realized characters, make this latest work a very enjoyable read. At first I was a bit disappointed with all of the loose ends at the book's end, but when I found out Left To Darkness is book one of a planned trilogy it made much more sense.

We've all read or heard about near misses with giant meteors over the years. You know, the kind that may have doomed the dinosaurs in pre-historic times. In Left To Darkness, it's finally happening again only, this time, humanity is the victim.

For now, there are some survivors, including a one-armed man, a blinded man, and possibly the last pregnant woman left alive. There's also a naked homeless man who, very well, may be the devil himself.

Left To Darkness is a fast paced story with moments of brilliance which will reach out, grab you, and shake you relentlessly until the final page.

Left To darkness will be available on August 11, 2015 in both paperback and ebook formats from Darkfuse publishers and can be read, at no additional charge, if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited. Also, if you are a member of Amazon Prime, you can read this for FREE as your monthly selection from the Kindle Owners Lending Library.

Recommended. ( )
  FrankErrington | Aug 5, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,864,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible