Killer Run (Tourist Trap Mysteries) by Lynn…

Killer Run (Tourist Trap Mysteries)

by Lynn Cahoon

A very traditional cozy mystery with all the trappings of the genre, right down to blending in the everyday, small town life of the protagonist and incorporating at least one recipe... except no cats play a pivotal role.
  mattch45 | Mar 26, 2016 |
  LindaSagerKazalski | Oct 20, 2015 |
When I read the first book in this series, I knew it was going to do well. But I didn’t come close to conceiving what a runaway hit it would be!

I really enjoy the characters in the Tourist Trap series. They’re not perfect. Not even series lead Jill Gardner. They all have flaws. Some of them are aware of them and some aren’t. You can’t get any more real life than that.

I have to say, I was happy to see the victim in KILLER RUN murdered. LOL Harsh I know, but I didn’t like her at all. As far as victims in mysteries go, she had it coming.

Author Lynn Cahoon has smooth and easy writing style that made me want to keep turning page after page. This story had plenty of twists, turns, ups and down to keep me guessing. And once the killer was revealed, I was holding my breath through the excitement. A very action packed scene indeed. Without giving anything away, if I had been Jill, I may have murdered Aunt Jackie during this scene. ;-) It would have been easy enough to get away with.

Killer Run was a perfect installment to a wonderful series. I look forward to what Lynn Cahoon has planned for the next book! ( )
  LisaKsBookReviews | Sep 2, 2015 |

Lynn Cahoon is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,979,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible