Snow Prints (Michigan Moonlight) (Volume 2)…

Snow Prints (Michigan Moonlight) (Volume 2)

by May Williams

431,664,912 (4.25)None
Recently added byHarley0326, SandraCeltic, Stacy137

No tags.

Adrien has been in love with Gracie since they were going through their awkward years. They have a very sweet relationship where they were best friends. It was nice to be able to have that bond with the opposite sex and not feel awkward about it. There was s time when Adrian was so deeply in love with Gracie, that he proposed. She turned him down which must have made him feel a little rejected and somewhat aloof around her after she said no.

Adrian returns to his home with a well earned degree and has dreams of building his dream house. He is ready to try again with Gracie, but is she willing to rekindle their relationship? Adrian is one of those guys everyone likes. He is nice, confident and willing to go slow where Gracie is concerned. I'm sure he doesn't want a repeat of their last encounter when he heard those awful words , "No I will not marry you." That's enough to crush even the strongest personality and be a little cautious the next time around.

Gracie has a son whose name is Brett. He is a great kid and adds a sparkle to the story. Adrian will have to find a way to get Brett to like him. He decides to go slow and let their relationship build as a mutual respect develops between him and Brett. Gracie does a good job of providing a loving environment for her child. She works hard but still has some past issues she hasn't dealt with it. Can Gracie find a way to dissolve her abandonment issues and let Adrian back into her life? Will past mistakes keep them apart?

This is a sweet story about two friends who were once upon a time were in love . With trials, love and understanding , they may have a chance of a real deep commitment this time. Love does seem to conquer all.

I received a copy of this books from Librarything for an honest review ( )
  Harley0326 | Oct 10, 2015 |
I was awarded this book form the early reviewers give away from Librarythings.com. I enjoyed this book and now have to get the other two in the set. If you want a light hearted romance this book is one you will enjoy. ( )
  SandraCeltic | Oct 3, 2015 |
I loved this book! So much so that I am going to buy the other books in this series! I just wanted to keep reading to find out what happens! This is a great book for anyone who likes small town romances and a happy ending.

**I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review** ( )
  Stacy137 | Sep 16, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

May Williams's book Snow Prints was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Penner Publishing

2 editions of this book were published by Penner Publishing.

Editions: 1940811287, 1940811295

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,972,540 books! | Top bar: Always visible