Devastation by M.J. Haag

Devastation

by M.J. Haag

Devastation is the third and concluding book of M.J. Haag's Beastly Tales trilogy. Like before, I feel I should mention that there are sexual parts within this entire series, and some are dark (attempted rape). So please be warned.

I gave each Beastly Tales book a 3* rating when in truth I was torn between a 2 or 2 1/2 and 3. I decided on giving each a 3* rating because I feel the entire series as a whole deserves 3*'s. Each book felt too short for me on their own and I think it would be better if they were merged into one.

I talked a bit about the story in my reviews on books 1 and 2, so I don't think I'll go into details in this one. I don't want to spoil anything, especially not in the last book. I will say, however, that I really liked the ending for the Beastly Tales. I thought it was very fitting.

M.J. Haag created an enjoyable adult Beauty and the Beast retelling. It's layered with dark themes, twists, and sexual situations. I loved her characters, dialogue and her ability to maintain the "fairy tale" feel through out her story. If you're looking for something a little dark, and like Beauty and the Beast then this might be for you. ( )
  Stories_to_live_by | Nov 29, 2017 |
Great finale

Really enjoyed the conclusion To the beastly series, Devastation was very different from the first two installment's with the beast's transformation into Alec. We then had Benella missing her beast so much until she can finally come to the conclusion that Alec and the beast are one and the same, a very satisfying finale. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
Last book of the Beastly Tale trilogy. I very much love the first two books but this one was a bit dull. But yeah, I'm happy with the ending. ( )
  LysaJP | Nov 21, 2016 |
I feel like dying on the inside knowing that the love that happens within these pages doesn't exist in real life. ( )
  Brygitt.Pfaff | Oct 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,591,176 books! | Top bar: Always visible