Crazy About the Baumgartners by Selena Kitt

Crazy About the Baumgartners

by Selena Kitt

611,268,033 (1)None

I have read my fair share of erotica, and i really love the genre. As far as i have found out there are two ways of writing it. One - an actual credible story line that allows passion to flourish, winding up in some interesting sex scenes, and two - the type of erotica that uses the 'story-line' as static, allowing it's protagonists to act like their brains can only comprehend one word - GENITALS. That type is the easiest to write, and the hardest to read, because it reduces the characters to such blithering idiots, that one finds oneself often wondering just how on earth did they manage to survive this long by having the comprehension ability of an amoeba. This is the latter kind of erotica.

Now this is my fault. No really, because someone i know read it, commented on it, and I DIDN'T MARK THE BOOK OFF! So i forgot all about it. I will never, ever fail to do so again.

It really didn't ring a bell, until came on to this quote...brace yourselves:"She sucked on my clit, like a little baby attached to a nipple..."

WUT?

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nooooooooooope!

You do not, i repeat - DO NOT associate sexual acts with infants, and expect to get a high five. That is Not OK

The first time i've seen this quote, i was grossed out by it alone, but now that i have had the pleasure of enjoying the entire scene, i can say that things seen, cannot be unseen...

IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |

Selena Kitt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,561,593 books! | Top bar: Always visible