The Player Next Door by Kathy Lyons

The Player Next Door

by Kathy Lyons

621,268,033 (4)None

Sizzling hot, fun read that you don't want to miss! Wonderfully written, fast paced story with characters that are hilarious and endearing. Not many books have female characters that I fall in love with but Tori Williams and her wacky ways is definitely one I will remember!! With a rehabbing NBA star and a zany genius Professor both hanging out for the summer, things are sure to heat up fast! But with summer coming to an end does that mean that their fun does too?? You'll want to find out, I highly recommend it. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/Entangled Publishing for an honest review. Mike Giamaria is a NBA player. He is recovering from an injury. Tori acts quirky and dumb even though she has accomplished so much academically. She teaches at one of the most prestigious universities in the country. The story will have you laughing at times. FYI, there is lots of chemistry and detailed intimate scenes. I enjoyed the overall story but to me the story didn't always flow. ( )
  booksnuggle | Aug 30, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,194,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible