Masquerade by Hannah Fielding

Masquerade

by Hannah Fielding

This was one of those books that I was on the fence about. Didn't know if I would like it or if it would hold my interest. Within the first chapter I was pulled in and didn't come up for air until the final word was read. (Stayed up all night!!) It is a unique story with wonderful writing.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Nov 5, 2015 |
Earlier this year I read and reviewed Indiscretion and I enjoyed it. So when the author asked me if I would like to review Masquerade, I jumped on it. I am so glad I did. This book was even better than the first one.

While reading Indiscretion I kept getting frustrated with the characters. Luckily that didn’t happen this time around. I really liked Luz. I even enjoyed it whenever Alexandra and Salvador popped up every once and awhile. The story was amazing too. I hated putting this book down. I just didn’t want to stop reading. However, I have been in a huge reading slump lately and I’m only just coming out of it. So it took me longer to get through this book then it normally would have. If it wasn’t for the reading slump, I would have read this in a couple of days.

I think the only reason I didn’t love it and give it five stars was the fact that I knew what was going to happen. I guessed everything early on. It obviously didn’t ruin it for me since I gave it four stars. I still really enjoyed it. I just wish I hadn’t figured it all out.

Overall it was a great read and I can’t wait to read more by Hannah Fielding. If you love romance and you haven’t checked out this trilogy, you should. These are some good books. ;) ( )
  TheBookHoarder | Oct 23, 2015 |
It took me a while to really get into the story, but after a certain point it got better and better with each chapter and I had a hard time putting the book down! There is a lot of intrigue, the characters and their emotions are complex, and the descriptions are vivid. I would definitely recommend Masquerade! ( )
  madamediotte | Oct 3, 2015 |
Thanx :-) ( )
  jennifferhope | Sep 17, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Hannah Fielding's book Masquerade was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Hannah Fielding is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,200 books! | Top bar: Always visible