The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones

The Curse of Tenth Grave

by Darynda Jones

1882062,829 (4.25)5

Charley Davidson is back as the Grim Reaper and now a God, saving lives and balancing the scale of good and evil. Enjoyable read, very fast-paced, though there was too much gratuitous sex that I had to page past. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Mar 30, 2018 |
Wow! The PI mysteries of this installment dragged for me a bit, but the reveals and addition to the overall larger plot line were HUGE and completely made me forget all about them with those killer last couple of chapters! ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
I'm so bummed that I have caught up to the author with this series. I'm going to miss these characters riding in the car with me. I want to know what happens next!!!! This addition to the series reveals more about Charlie Davidson and Reyes' other world. Where they come from and what they can truly do. Charlie is really coming into her powers. I found this one very fascinating and I didn't want it to end. Since I have been listening to these back-to-back it's like I'm living with these characters. That I'm part of their tribe. This is such an enjoyable series. ( )
  MHanover10 | Feb 4, 2018 |
Loved it. That's it in a nutshell. ( )
  4chin8 | Jan 14, 2018 |
I enjoyed reading this. It is so delightful to see the growth in the relationship between Reyes and Charley. They are truly starting to accept their marriage. There were some highs and lows in this book. It was an excellent read! ( )
  TheGenreMinx | Oct 4, 2017 |

Part-time PI and full-time grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister's hair before she wakes up? But, "How do I trap not one god, but three?" was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension. But one of them stole her heart a very long time ago. Can a god of absolute death and destruction change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiance lie with his brothers? Those are just some of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl on the run for her life, a man who's been framed for murdering a woman who is still very much alive, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we're saved. If not, well...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,423,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible