Summer Sins (Hot in the Hamptons) (Volume 3)…

Summer Sins (Hot in the Hamptons) (Volume 3)

by Jennifer Probst

821,035,133 (4.33)None

Awesome read! This is one of the books in the Hot in the Hamptons novella trilogy that chronicles the last summer three newly graduated friends share before starting their post college lives.

After this summer, Storme will be a married woman. Always the dutiful daughter she knows that her family and her fiance Phillips family are counting on this wedding. Accepting of her fate until the night she meets bad boy biker Holden. Just one look from this guy and she is on fire. What harm could a little summer fun do? Right?

Holden is taking one last summer before starting his high pressure wall street job. Never does he expect to fall for a girl like Storme. That pesky little problem of her being engaged, well they'd deal with that. Eventually.

This is a wonderfully written story that is sexy and emotional. Don't let the topic of infidelity put you off, everything is not quite what it seems!! I highly recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

I have one goal this summer. Hang with my besties for some much needed sun, sand, and relaxation while I put the final touches on my idyllic wedding. I didn't count on meeting a smart-mouthed, bad boy biker whose gaze burns hotter than a beach bonfire. I never planned to lose myself, body and soul, and question my entire future. Now, I have to make a choice that's tearing me apart, and could shatter the lives of the two men I love... Turns into summer sins... I have one goal this summer. CHILL. Do nothing. Nada. I need simple before I have to head into Manhattan to take on a high powered position on Wall Street. I didn't count on a dark haired, inky- eyed spitfire who'd spin my world upside down, or make me burn for things I never thought I wanted. I vowed to make her my summer fling, but had no idea she was claimed by another. And now that she possessed not only my body but my soul, the stakes are too high for me to lose her... Love burns hotter in the Hamptons. Come play.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,735,862 books! | Top bar: Always visible