Abandon by Jerusha Moors

Abandon

by Jerusha Moors

521,436,638 (3)None

I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.
I really enjoyed the story, although there are some instances where the wrong character is named, which makes it a bit confusing. Also, some parts felt rushed, while others seemed unnecessarily drawn out. But overall, it was a sweet story. ( )
  TaraAnderson | Aug 19, 2015 |
**Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in return for an honest review.**

At the beginning, the story felt quite convoluted as it introduced quite a few characters quickly and at times character names were misplaced, this caused a lot of rereading to figure out which character should have been doing said action. I also felt like the story was rushed as times, like the end and drawn out explanations were provided where the writing could have been more succinct. The writing was also repetitive as some of the same descriptors were used in rapid succession.
This tale, unfortunately was also very predictable with what secrets were being kept and how it all resolved.
Overall this was a very easy read and if you love romance you get the picture book happy ending you are hoping for but more often than not I wanted strangle the characters for all the secrets, lies and misunderstanding. A lot of that has to do with the time period portrayed in this novel but I really couldn't like any of the characters. Also on the plus side, the love scene was descriptive without being too cliche. ( )
  c3nessa | Aug 19, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Jerusha Moors's book Abandon was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

N.W. Moors is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,839,315 books! | Top bar: Always visible