Tabatha by Neil Gibson

Tabatha

by Neil Gibson

421,664,912 (3.33)None

The gore didn't bother me, the victims didn't bother me, what happened to the victims didn't really bother me (I mean, it bothered me but not in the story appreciation sense). But the creepy dude with the glasses and his creepy obsession with his doll... #drawstheline. Yep. Not for me. ( )
  kephradyx | Jun 20, 2017 |
A dark graphic novel with witty one liners and some pretty good artwork. I love the cityscape art near the beginning. The comic is gory and hilarious. I especially enjoyed the scene of the petty thieves listening to a boy band in the car. I laughed out loud several times. I'll be looking for more works from this writer and artist.

Net Galley Feedback ( )
  LibStaff2 | Aug 8, 2015 |

Luke works as a mailman in Los Angeles and moonlights as a thief - the empty houses on his postal route are rich, easy pickings for him and his friends. Everything goes as planned until one house turns out to not quite be so empty. The situation spirals out of control, leaving the happy-go-lucky thieves battling for their lives. And all because of Tabatha.

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 08 Aug 2015 09:12:51 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,615,932 books! | Top bar: Always visible