I Ching an Illustrated Guide to the Chinese…

I Ching an Illustrated Guide to the Chinese Art of Divination (Asiapac… (edition 1997)

by Tr Kiang

Member:George.Roman.Library
Title:I Ching an Illustrated Guide to the Chinese Art of Divination (Asiapac Comic Series)
Authors:Tr Kiang
Info:Asiapac Books (1997), Paperback, 217 pages
Tags:I Ching

The I Ching [An Illustrated Guide to the Chinese Art of Divination] by Tan Xiaochun

A very nice comic book interpretation of the I Ching, with a good introduction. Maybe not your first choice if you want to sit for hours trying to figure out what the hexagrams are trying to tell you, but for some quick guidance this can be just the book to use. It could also be a good introduction to the I Ching, but anyone who wants to use it more seriously might want to consider the books by Ritsema and/or Karcher. ( )
  jadler | Oct 21, 2008 |

I Ching is often seen as a storehouse of wisdom for guidance on the conduct of life. This book offers a quick look at the origins and applications of the I Ching.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,314,591 books! | Top bar: Always visible