Borden (Borden, #1) by R.J. Lewis

Borden (Borden, #1)

by R.J. Lewis

Okay, first I want to say I was so bummed. The book started out awesome and I really enjoyed where it was all going. There was a lot going for the book! The plot was different, but intriguing and I really felt for all the character... then around 60% it felt like someone else took over the writing and it turned into a cheap knock off of 50 Shades of Gray! What a disappointment for sure. I struggled with Emma's character the most. When I first met her, she was a feisty 14 year old existing on rough streets and a real fighter. Fast forward to age 23... she is spineless with anxiety attacks... it just didn't make sense. Truly, I think 2 different people wrote this book. It's bizarre. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,508,646 books! | Top bar: Always visible