Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4) by Tracy Wolff

Flawed (Ethan Frost, #4)

by Tracy Wolff

Link to full review below! Important current event discussion with a meh romance. See full review on The Book Disciple ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |
Chloe and Tori are BFF and Tori has been picking and snapping at Chloe's brother Miles for the last year, they will ever get along, and he thinks she's nothing but a spoilt brat. Then Tori hits a real low, she's disowned and tossed out of her home with nothing but what she can carry, she doesn't even have time to grab shoes, and ends up in Ethan and Chloe's San Diego home where - unknown to her - Miles is staying. As she has no money she has no choice but to stay with him where their feelings slowly change from intense dislike to something completely different the more time they spend with each other. I mean, the guy is just to hot to be a computer nerd.
And then he has to spoil it, guys always have to say or do something, we're just waiting for it, and then they have to apologize, and they don't know why.
Shucks and darn, why was I surprised?

It was an entertaining story, nice to see how two adversary's work on their differences.
Miles really showed his better side. Always great to meet up with Ethan and Chloe again. ( )
  JulieD2 | Dec 19, 2016 |
I received this book as a ARC for an honest review for netgalley. This is my first Ethan Frost book.. But it will not be my last. I was not lost, the author give you enough information to keep you up to date. However, since I love this book, I will read the other. I personally loved Miles and Tori (but could I please have him!) the chemistry between those two rocked, and I loved how Tori and Chloe were so close as friends, it was awesome, considering how Tori's dad was horrible. The Epilogue was too cute, the only thing that I kind of wished was mentioned was Tori's brother, he seemed to have been forgotten about when he didn't disown her in the story, it just made me wonder why he wasn't mentioned in the end. ( )
  Pelusa41 | Oct 31, 2016 |

I told myself I'd never trust Miles Girard, no matter how brilliant or sexy he may be. His sister, Chloe-Ethan Frost's wife-is my best friend, but I know just how low Miles will stoop to get what he wants. Now he's the last thing I want: my boss. Growing up, I had it all-except for the sense that I belonged. And when a mistake from my past surfaces in the press, my parents don't hesitate to cut me off. But surprisingly, Miles offers me a helping hand. Before I know it, our relationship turns unprofessional in the hottest ways. Of course, he still drives me crazy. But when I'm dealt the ultimate blow, Miles is there for me. And maybe he's the one I've been looking for all along.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,907,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible