A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Mist and Fury (2016)

by Sarah J. Maas

This was SOOO good! I definitely started this book one side and by the end was completely on the other side. I don't think a book has ever had me change my feelings so drastically over the course of a single book. It was like I was right there with Feyre the whole time feeling everything she was going through and went through her emotional journey right along with her. I loved seeing all the friendships and relationships grow. Loved seeing the different sides of the characters we already knew. Loved seeing more of the world. Loved the romance. Loved everything. ( )
  thepageparamour | Sep 9, 2018 |
Love. Love. Love!!!!!!

This book was amazing!

I love Rhy!
I love Feyre!
I love them together.
I love Mor!
I just love everyone except Tamlin. TF.
I have a feeling Lucien is going to go against Tamlin in the next book. What an idiot! Feyre is so smart though. I mean how she played the last bit with the King and her spur of the moment plan to save everyone and to spy. She is so smart!!!!! ( )
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |
A Court of Mist and Fury picks up 3 months after emerging victorious from Under the Mountain. . .while the Fae around Prythian feel liberated, the only thing Feyre is feeling is the cold floor beneath her while she’s vomiting every nightmare she endured Under the Mountain, and also some she didn’t, every night. Tamlin is also having nightmares, but lack of communication and sheer avoidance allow this (happy?) couple to dance around the subject.

Tamlin wastes absolutely no time proposing to Feyre. The two weren’t even home a month and Tamlin was on his knees proposing to the Butcher of Innocents and the Savior of the Land. There was also that tricky arrangement with Rhysand. Oh? You forgot about the bargain they made in the first book? Not me. I was on Team Rhysand since book one. And yes- I just reverted to the whole Team Edward/ Team Jacob thing that Twilight brought us.. . .#noshame

For the entire review, please visit:

https://quitterstrip.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/when-you-spend-so-long-trapped-in-darkness/ ( )
  mspoet569 | Aug 18, 2018 |
This is my favorite book in this series, so far! I even like it better than her other series and I really like those too. I can't wait to start the 3rd one! ( )
  maxx22 | Aug 11, 2018 |
The second of the series was by far my favorite. It seemed like there was so much more going on, so many layers, action all over the place. I couldn't put it down and would've read it in one day if it wasn't as big as it is. I absolutely loved the way it ended and couldn't wait to pick up the third. ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Aug 2, 2018 |
For Josh and Annie - my own Court of Dreams
Maybe I'd always been broken and dark inside.

Though Feyre now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, but as she navigates the feared Night Court's dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,985,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible