Only for Her (Only, #2) by Cristin Harber

Only for Her (Only, #2)

by Cristin Harber

151947,676 (4.83)1
2 (1) ebook (1) epub (1) only (1) Only series (1) series romance (1) to-read (4)

Second installment in the Only series by Cristin Harber. This story is after high school, When we find out what happened to Grayson, and Emma. There are demons that Grayson needs to fight as he tries to make his way back to Emma. Emma, older, wiser, and just as stubborn, has her own battle, and her own secret. She is trying to make a life for herself, and she is a tough customer. I felt that she made it a little harder on her self than she should have, however, it's all part of the story. This is a short story just like the first but, but it is so well thought out, it reads like a longer book. ( )
  KGarner | Aug 4, 2018 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 194223614X, Paperback)

The second installment in the Only series. Must read book one first!!

First loves never die but Grayson Ford comes close. Bleeding out in a war zone, he barters with God. Bring him back alive, and he'll make it right with his girl.

All I want is Emma. I need her, and I fight for her memory. A story. A smile. Anything. But it's all blank.

Emma is not his girl anymore. Time has skipped by and life's been hard. She strips to pay the bills, waitresses to fill the hours between classes and her third job. All while working to be the best mama she can be to the little girl who will never know her daddy. Even though Grayson abandoned her, she mourned his death. Until he calls, and everything she knew was wrong.

It's him. The him that ruined my life. That made my life. That confused my mind to the point that I can't figure out if I've been destroyed or set free. The him that... is... dead.

He's back with one objective--Emma Kingsley--and she never sees it coming.

Only for Her, Only #2
The novella series will release in its entirety this spring.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:36:29 -0400)

Cristin Harber is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,777,019 books! | Top bar: Always visible