The Fugitive Factor by Gordon Korman

The Fugitive Factor (2005)

by Gordon Korman

Frame:
Storyline:

Activity:
  pigeonlover | May 3, 2014 |
This is the second book in the series, but you don't have to necessarily read the first to be able to follow this one. The book provides small background, and fills in the blanks. It was action packed, and I enjoyed it so much and am now a fan of the series. ( )
  mariahpolen | Sep 25, 2013 |
Review by: Elijah

Tough Topics: Terrorists, Fugitives, Criminals, Law Breaking, Assassins, Run aways.
The setting of this book was in Boston. The main two characters ( which are brother and sister) are Aiden and Meg. Aiden and Meg are on the run from the police because of multiple reasons like: they broke out of jail, burned down buildings, committed grand theft /auto, ran away, and biggest of all their parents were arrested for treason. The funny thing is though, the parents were actually working for the CIA. The reason Aiden and Meg broke out of jail was to get evidence to prove their parents were working for the CIA and the American government. They have not solved this conflict yet though, for there are more books in the series.
My favorite thing about this book is the entire thing and I can't tell you what I like unless you pretty much read the book. There was no least favorite part of the book for me because it was exiting the entire time.
You should read this book if you like adventure and are a teenager. Anybody can read this book, but you should read it if you like suspense and adventure. If you are a friend of mine you would probably like this book because who doesn't like reading about kids outsmarting whole countries cops. You should only read this book if you know how to read. I gave this book a 5 because it is a really good book and it is fun to read. It is not that hard to read and I can read them in one day/ night. These books are also very well written.
Review by: anonymous

this book sucks!!!
Review by: bob

this book was good but it just kind of lacked the omph! i feel that gordan korman could have worked harder on the plot but overall it was a captivating story.
Review by: frank

what is the genre of the book the fugitive factor on the run 2 ( )
  bplteen | Apr 27, 2012 |
This book is about the continued version of the Falconer’s adventure. Aiden and Megan are still trying to clear their Mom and Dad’s name. They think if they find their uncle, they can get help. But they have no idea where he might be. So they tried to find their Aunt Jane, but she called the police. Meg was capture and was locked in a room surrounded by police officers. Can Aiden free Meg in time or will the assassin get to her first.

I think this a good book because it is better than the first. My favorite part of this book is Aiden tried to rescue Megan. My least favorite part was when Megan was arrested. I think this has a lot more humor in it. This book was a lot more exciting than the other book. I was surprised when Aiden thought his parents were guilty. If you like fugitive books than this is the book for you. ( )
  Stephen.Cooper | Jan 9, 2012 |
This was an amazing book! I would DEFINATLEY recommend it to someone! ( )
  NiSm0430 | Feb 1, 2011 |

Aiden and Meg Falconer are now celebrities ... for all the wrong reasons. It's much harder to be on the run when the whole country's looking for you....

Aiden and Meg Falconer are out to find the evidence that will free their parents from a life sentence in prison. But in order to do that, they have to live undercover. Ever since they broke out of a juvenile detention facility, they've been chased by the FBI ... and by a strange killer they've nicknamed Hairless Joe. Now their story has hit the airwaves, and suddenly everyone is looking for the Falconer kids. They think they can hide with an old family friend ... but when she turns them in and Meg is put in jail, the danger and adventure only increase.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:51:18 -0400)

Fugitives from justice themselves, Aiden and Meg Falconer search for evidence that will free their parents from a life sentence in prison.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,635,969 books! | Top bar: Always visible