Berserk, Vol. 24 by Kentaro Miura

Berserk, Vol. 24 (edition 2008)

by Kentaro Miura (Author), Kentaro Miura (Illustrator)

Series: Berserk (24)

Member:krau0098
Title:Berserk, Vol. 24
Authors:Kentaro Miura (Author)
Other authors:Kentaro Miura (Illustrator)
Info:Dark Horse Manga (2008), 208 pages
Collections:Already Read, Your library
Rating:*****
Tags:Berserk, fantasy, horror, manga, seinen

Berserk, Volume 24 by Kentaro Miura

This is the 24th volume in the Berserk series and was an amazing volume in this series. Guts and crew continue their journey to Puck’s homeland, desperate to find a safe refuge for Casca. They end up stumbling upon some evil trolls and meet with witch apprentice Schierke. Schierke’s mentor provides them with some magical items and offers Schierke’s help on their journey.

After that Guts and crew end up defending a town against a horde of these evil trolls.

I loved the new characters introduced, especially Schierke. I really like where the story is going and love the whole adventure/journey theme to it.

Overall an amazing volume in the Berserk series. I love this new story arc so much and am curious to see where the story is going. Recommended to all fantasy horror fans out there. ( )
  krau0098 | Dec 3, 2017 |
Not much action in this volume. Instead the group gets a break from their nightly fights against demons drawn to Guts and Casca. It’s a break much earned. It also gives Guts and the reader some information. And perhaps with the help of the two witches, a seal can keep the demons away for a few days. What luck! It’s an easy go volume. Just being able to watch them rest is nice. I’ve become so invested in Guts that I hurt when he hurts and I sigh in relief when he can rest for a little. Unfortunately it won’t last, but while it’s here, it is nice. ( )
  Kassilem | Feb 10, 2013 |

Continuing their journey to Puck's homeland, Guts--the Black Swordsman--and his followers meet new allies and confront enemies.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,969,559 books! | Top bar: Always visible