Oh Say Can You Say? by Dr. Suess

Oh Say Can You Say? (1979)

by Dr. Suess

Beginning readers are sure to giggle over the absurd rhyming tongue twisters in this hilarious vocabulary-building book. Grown-ups are encouraged to read these rhymes aloud to their young readers and prepare themselves for non-stop laughter as the youngsters learn that reading can be more fun than they ever imagined.

Highly recommended. ( )
  jfe16 | May 8, 2018 |
Who doesn't love a good tongue twister? Especially one written by Dr. Seuss!

Another great book from my childhood revisited as I organize my bookshelves. ( )
  regularguy5mb | Feb 26, 2018 |
Full of laughs and giggles as we worked our way carefully through these memory-filled tongue twisters. ( )
  lissabeth21 | Oct 3, 2017 |
set of new words that rhythm can increased your vocabulary.
  mcarrollfr | Apr 25, 2017 |
a fun book about all the different tongue twisters
1 book
  TUCC | Jan 23, 2017 |

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0394842553, Hardcover)

Caution: for advanced storytellers only! The tongue twisters in this book will have your children laughing for hours--and that laughter just might be directed at you! Mixing genuine words with classic Seuss vocabulary, Oh Say Can You Say gets trickier with every page. You'll start off easy with this cautionary limerick:
Said a book-reading parrot named Hooey, "The words in this book are all phooey. When you join them your lips will make slips and back flips, and your tongue may end up in Saint Looey!"
Don't say he didn't warn you. For a truly inspired family gigglefest, this is the top of the charts. (Preschool to early reader) --Jill Lightner

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:10 -0400)

A collection of nonsensical tongue twisters.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,988,488 books! | Top bar: Always visible