Cowabunga Christmas: Corsario Cove Cozy…

Cowabunga Christmas: Corsario Cove Cozy Mystery #1 (Volume 1) (edition 2015)

by Anna Celeste Burke (Author)

821,035,133 (4)None
Member:sherry69
Title:Cowabunga Christmas: Corsario Cove Cozy Mystery #1 (Volume 1)
Authors:Anna Celeste Burke (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2015), Edition: 1, 196 pages
Rating:***
Tags:anna celeste burke, cozy mystery, read in 2016, 3 star review

Cowabunga Christmas: Corsario Cove Cozy Mystery #1 (Volume 1) by Anna Celeste Burke

Cowabunga Christmas by Anna Celeste Burke has so much going for it…A gorgeous cover, hot surfer dudes and dudettes, Santa, a murder mystery and…

We begin our adventure by jumping the fence around the closed pool at this elite resort and taking a “midnight” swim. I have jumped a fence or two in my time, so I thought this was a good sign.

Daniela Ruah - Monte-Carlo Television Festival.jpgIt’s Christmas, Kim is on her honeymoon with her hot and hunky surfer dude hubby, Brien. Kim was going to learn to surf and she got her very own wettie for Christmas.

They are opposites – He is hard and fast, she is slow and soft. The picture of them, in my head, is my favorite two characters from NCIS Los Angeles, Kensi Blye, Daniela Ruah, and Marty Deeks, Eric Christian Olsen.Eric Christian Olsen.

Shortly after their pool jumping adventure, a body is found floating in the pool…dead. Oh no, it’s Santa.

We have a double and a triple cross and is there a treasure?

Cowabunga Christmas by Anna Celeste Burke with its easy reading and colorful characters has all the elements for a fun and humorous cozy mystery.

One mystery is solved…but, wait, there’s more on the horizon in Gnarly New Year.

“Cowabunga Christmas – it’s the most epic Christmas anyone could every have. We had one of the most awesome mornings surfing.” From Brien. ( )
  sherry69 | Feb 7, 2017 |
This is a fun cozy mystery. The two characters are a lot of fun. They had a very interesting honeymoon. I hope to read more of these books in this series. I received an ebook copy from the author for a fair and honest opinion. ( )
  Virginia51 | Oct 16, 2016 |

Anna Celeste Burke is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,179,219 books! | Top bar: Always visible